Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Il Primo

Ciao! I decided to start this blog on a whim...I'm studying abroad in Torino, Italy, which has been nothing less than amazing so far - I can't imagine living anywhere else in Italy. I'm really into cooking, mostly because I'm really into eating. I always try to put effort into cooking something interesting and trying new foods.
While I would love to eat out all day, every day and try all of the mouthwatering Italian food Torino has to offer, I'm...sort of broke. I'm abroad for 8 months in total, and I saved up, but not enough for me to not die a little every time I see my credit card bill. But I love food too much to fully sacrifice eating well, so this blog will a record of my balancing act between having no money and my refusal to eat like crap. I've been here a for a little over three weeks, and I've been doing pretty well so far, so we'll see how this goes.

Just to spice this post up a little, here's a picture of some bruschetta we had at the Asti Food and Wine Festival a few weeks ago. so. good.

No comments:

Post a Comment